Thanks to those that have made me aware of issues with the blog. I have spent the past 15 hours working on it with minor success. One issue is the background photo not showing up. On some posts it shows up and some it doesnt. I am at a standstill right now with it and am not going to touch it for a few weeks when i take my next zero. Also, the blog works best from a computer rather than smartphone which you may want to take into consideration. You may only be able to see so many posts on one webpage so you may have to look for a next/prev page button to see more posts. Remember to look at the pictures on my google account. The link to the picture account i think is different between posts at some point so if one doesn't work try the other. Please bear with me and hopefully i can solve the issues before New Hampshire. Thanks
Thanks for posting and blogging at all Trevor! I appreciate it :)
ReplyDelete