Saturday, July 19, 2014
Pre-Hike
Hello and welcome to Sharkbait's journal of the Appalachian trail. I am starting on 7/24/14 at Mt. Katahdin in Maine and the goal is to hike all 2180+ miles of the AT to Springer Mountain, Georgia. I board a Greyhound bus the evening of July 21st and will have over 2 days of riding on the bus to get to Maine. I will make some more posts during the bus ride which will give you a good idea of how I have prepped for this hike, I will explain why I am going by the name Sharkbait rather than Trevor, and I will answer some common questions I have been asked leading up to the hike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trevor - Happy trails, enjoy the journey and best of luck. -Uncle Ken
ReplyDeleteAs Bilbo Baggins once said " I think I'm ready for one more adventure… When your feet step out the door never know where they will take you"
ReplyDeleteI'm very proud of you Trevor and I know that you will have a great hike! Love Dad
I am looking forward to more on your blog, especially lots of pictures:) I know you will have a great time and we are happy to know that your angels are with you. Love mom
ReplyDeleteI hear jaws music lol
ReplyDeletehow exciting to experience the Appalachian Trail and to record your adventures on a blog for us to read feel like we are in some way on the journey with you. you are in our prayers for safety along the way- Patty & Tim
ReplyDelete