Long day today. I did almost 28 miles. I got a shuttle this morning to caratunk for resupply at the sterling inn bed and breakfast. I then got back on the trail and crossed the Kennebec river via the canoe ferry. For those that dont know the Kennebec is the only spot on the AT you cant hike and the river is so big and dangerous you cant ford it. So the Maine AT conference hires a ferryman every day to shuttle people across. The weather held out and it was a gorgeous day i even went swimming twice. I am now entering into the bigelow mtn range so terrain is about to get very tough all the way to New Hampshire. We will see if i can keep doing big miles or not.
Good morning Trevor! My thoughts and prayers are with your! God is good and will protect you. Great about the blueberries! Lisa
ReplyDeleteHey Trevor...i'm enjoying reading about your adventures on the trail. God Bless...take care.
ReplyDeleteTony Y.