Uhhh it was a torrential downpour all night long. Thank God I was in a shelter because it rained about 3-5 inches last night easy. Add that to rain all day yesterday and all day today and it was like walking through a swamp. I only made 21 miles i think. I did do a 1.5 mile roundtrip down a side trail into Killington, VT for a quick resupply and coffee but those miles dont count. I am sleeping in a shelter again which is nice because it is supposed to keep raining tonight. More trail magic today in the form of coolers with capri-sun juice and some candy. I like Vermont a lot but I hope this rain ends...
Hi Trevor Vermont's photos are awesome, Would you take pictures of the shelters that you stay in and the name of each one. I hope it stops raining so you can really enjoy its beauty Miss you
ReplyDelete