Thursday, October 16, 2014

Bye Bye Minnow

I will see ya in less than a month Minnow!  It was fun hiking with you and zeroing in that shelter was cool.  I hope your feet and ankles heal up.  Thank you for teaching me how to change settings on my phone camera so that the pictures i take pick up the fall colors. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the fall colors! Take more photos! Sorry for Minnow to have to go so soon. I hope she heals fast! Keep going Trevor...NC was just starting to show some color and it was 40 degrees when we left on Friday 10-17-2018. We (Dianna, Denise, and I) were all thinking of you when we were driving through Natahala Gorge. Lisa L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were great to take a minnow on a hike of a lifetime...glad you guys had a good time whether it be a few days, a few miles, or a few states. And now she gets the opportunity to work at a youth camp up there. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete